From America’s Test Kitchen. This is a really good side dish for just about anything.
- 1 head cauliflower (~2 pounds)
- 1.5 T olive oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced thin
- 1 t curry powder
- 1/4 t red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c yogurt
- 1/4 c water
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut cauliflower into 1″ florets.
- Heat oil in 12″ skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add cauliflower and cook until it just begins to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the onion and continue to cook until the florets begin to brown and the onion softens, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder and pepper flakes. Cook until the spices become fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the yogurt and water. Cover and cook until the flavors blend and the cauliflowe ris completely tender, about 6 minutes.
- Off the heat, stir in the cilantro and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.