Adapted from World Vegetarian Classics.
- 500 g red cabbage, finely sliced
- 300 g Napa cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 large green apple, cut into small matchsticks
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 T raisins
- 4 T walnuts, chopped
- 4 T cider vinegar
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T honey
- 1 t salt
- 3 T olive oil
- Place cabbages, leek, apple, parsley, raisins, and walnuts in a large bowl.
- To make dressing, combine vinegar, mustard, honey, salt – then add oil slowly to emulsify.
- Toss dressing with salad and leave to stand 30 minutes before serving.